Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Number One

Today is W's first birthday! I really just can't believe he's been in our lives for a year already. I can't believe I've been a mom for a year. What a blessing he has been to us and we are so thankful for him!
We celebrated his birthday this past Sunday afternoon. The food was yummy, the weather was perfect, and W had a wonderful time with his family!
Tonight we celebrate again with William's cousin Abby - he was born on her 1st birthday!
Here are some pictures from his party.....

5 comments:

Teale said...

wow... time flies! I can't believe he is a year old! The cake and farm animal cookies are adorable!

laura said...

happy birthday, william! shelly-i think he shares a birthday with becky too...check on FB!

This Life said...

Happy Birthday to W. Love all the JD items. Baur was asking me when he gets a JD cake again!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday William!! Wow...It goes by so fast! I really loved the birthday cake...Too cute!

Kimberly said...

Shelly, I showed Tyler the pictures of William's birthday cake, and he said, "Oh, that's cool!"