So for weeks now, W has been doing a little routine like "ma ma ma ma ma". At first, he was just making the sounds, not really calling out for me. But recently he's made these sounds and we've thought that he might actually be speaking to me - his momma.
Well last night as I was sitting around the dining table with a circle of friends, Kent and W walked through the front door. W looked at everyone in his normally quite and abandoned house, and said "ooooo". And then he picked up his hand to point at the end of the dining table where I was sitting, and said "momma". That's right, he looked at all of those female faces smiling at him so big and clearly let them all know that he knew which one was his momma. I must say that I even got a bit teary-eyed.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a sweet moment! :) Just found you on here!
Post a Comment