Kent and I celebrated our five year anniversary on the 15th. We took W with us to Mt. Dora and had a nice day at the Renninger's Antique Extravaganza. Kent's parents met us there on Saturday and took W home with them on Saturday night - his first "spend the night" experience! I found a some deals on a few antiques and we enjoyed just walking around spending time together and eating yummy kettle corn.As I think back to November of 2003, I am so thankful to God for the blessings he has given us and our family. God allowed that hour for our wedding service to be a blessing in the midst of tragedy and uncertainty for my family. Kent and I are so thankful for the love and support during that time from our family and friends. I believe God changed us all that day and taught us a few things through my dad's sermon - count your blessings, spend time with your loved ones, surround yourself with a loving church family, and keep HIM as the center of everything.
I had a great anniversary weekend and look forward to many more years with the love of my life!
2 comments:
Glad you had a happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years... :)
I love you baby!
And I swear you hated kettle corn and were just eating some so I wouldn't eat the whole thing.
Post a Comment