Tomorrow afternoon I'm leaving little W for a few days. It will be the first time ever that I've not been with him overnight. I leave tomorrow afternoon and won't return until late Thursday! I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but I'm sure reality will set in tomorrow night. Do I trust Kent to take care of the little guy? Of course I do - no question about that. He's a good daddy. Am I going to miss them terribly while I'm gone - oh yeah.
So pray for me while I'm in Baltimore looking for antiques with my client. I'm thinking this is why I was prepped with the anxiety talks this past week, what do you think?
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a great trip Shelly! I know they will miss you terribly! I really enjoyed the new pics and the post about anxiety. William is truly one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Hope to see all yall again soon! Jill :)
Praying for you Shelly...I know you can't wait to get home today!!!
Post a Comment