Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Back!

Yes, I survived, Kent survived, and W survived, me being gone for a few days last week. I will say that even though I had severe mommy guilt as I got on that plane (with the Medela pump, of course), I did enjoy the wonderful shopping trip with my client. I arrived in DC Tuesday night. We spent the day in Baltimore on Wednesday meeting with two great antique dealers and enjoyed some delicious Baltimore crab cakes. Thursday, we enjoyed antique shopping in Georgetown. It was a great & productive trip and I definitely hope to do it again soon. (Now that I know Kent and W can handle themselves just fine.)
For my client's sake, I won't share all the good finds we made. However, this is one antique we loved but decided to pass up, so I'll share...17th century Spanish Varqueno, solid walnut.









I also took this while walking down a street in Baltimore. There was something so nostalgic about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handle ourselves? Maybe. Survive? Yes. Thrive? No.

Chad said...

Didn't you just love Georgetown. That is where my job used to send me multiple times a year. I loved it.