

This past weekend W had a lot of fun. Saturday of course was game day. He and his daddy spent the day watching some football, especially the win Auburn had. On Sunday, W got to hang out with mommy & daddy during nursery - so they locked him up while tending to the other babies. He didn't care though and enjoyed licking the crib bars!

Sunday evening W went to his friend Kate's 1st birthday party. They had so much fun hanging out. W didn't get any cake, but had just as much fun playing with my spoon!

I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but W has been crawling around now for almost 2 weeks - he also has his first tooth - neither of these milestones have quite been captured on camera yet, but when I get a good shot, I'll post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment