Thursday, May 21, 2009

Florida is the Sunshine State, right?

It's been raining all week - ugh. Typical of the Florida summer season, which I always find ironic for the tourists who chose to bless us with their presence this time of year. They save up their money to visit Mickey Mouse and the like, and it rains on them the entire time - so sad!

Anyway, last week it was actually sunny, so Kent and I took William for an evening stroll. W's good at pointing out all the chhrucks (that's trucks) and burds (birds) along the way.

I thought I'd share the pix of him in his cool shades....he looks almost as cool as his Uncle Kip, don't you think?

By the way, Happy Birthday Uncle Kip and Papa Hooten!

2 comments:

Teale said...

Nice shades...

speaking of Disney, have you tackled it? I know living in Florida, Disney probably doesn't have such a big appeal, but is W even aware of the mouse yet? Kids get in free before their 3rd birthday so we're hoping to squeeze in a little trip before Harper's 3rd if possible.

laura said...

love the glasses!