Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin

W had so much fun at the pumpkin patch last weekend, that he invited his best bud to come along this weekend! She was walking around like a big girl picking out her favorite pumpkin, while W spent most of his time taste-testing which pumpkin had the best dirt on it!
You may be wondering if it's actually cool around here, noticing that W has a sweater on. The answer is "no", but for my sake, I needed the pictures to look like it might feel like Fall around here. W had to change clothes in the car before we even headed home.
You may also notice that W has his top 2 teeth now! Last weekend, he seemed so fussy, and then Saturday evening they started breaking through the skin. Isn't he cute?

3 comments:

laura said...

he looks so cute in that sweater!

Teale said...

How cute! I love the sweater and his little teeth!

Kimberly said...

What a cutie!! I'm loving the sweater!