Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall is here!

Well, in my heart anyway. I love living in Florida, really...but boy do I miss the Fall season! Growing up, I loved the changing of leaves, getting out the sweaters for the football games, and sipping on orange spice tea. However, it's kinda hard to get excited about these Fall months when it's 95 degrees outside! It breaks my heart a little. But I try to be a good sport andcelebrate anyway I can. I'll get the fall wreath out this weekend for the front door, put some pumpkins out on the porch (fake, of course, because the Florida heat rots the real ones too quickly!), and try to pull my wardrobe together with fall hues. Sunday, I dressed W in a little sweater vest that I deemed fall-looking. Bless his heart, I know it was hot, but I just had to. I love this picture of W and his daddy - I think you can even see W's two bottom teeth. He's so cute.
So Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

Teale said...

I miss "Good Harvest" - whatever happened to it?

Shelly said...

Good question - I haven't thought about 'good harvest' in a while.
That made me smile - thanks, Teale.
I know we had it at our first house, can't remember if it came here. I need to look around the attic for it.