Friday, August 15, 2008
just in - 5 month photos
I've often wondered (now more that I have a child of my own) if a child can love his parents as much as they love him. And does he really understand how much they love him and that they'd do anything for him. I got W's 5 month pictures back a few days ago (taken June 27), and this picture reminded me again that I think he 'gets it'. He knows how much I love him, and he loves me just as much. I just know he does. This picture makes my heart melt - because I know who he's looking at with that cute smile of his. You see, he should be looking at the camera for this picture, but he's looking over at me - his mom. I love him and he loves me. He's proud of me just as much as I am of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, Shelly! I'm so glad Kent sent me the link to your little blog for 'W'! He is such a great mix of you and Kent, but his smile is just like his mama!
I'll be checking in for new updates, so keep them coming!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment