

My heartfelt apologies for not blogging for an entire month, but I'm tired. Seriously, the day after W's big haircut, I came down with an ugly stomach virus - but on that very same day, Mr. William decided to roll over! How happy I was, but still very sick. So a week or so went by and I had planned to capture his rolling over antics on video & post them on the blog - easier said than done. Then another week went by and I felt that I needed to recap the weeks that had gone by via blog. But today, I decided that I just needed to post the latest and greatest and perhaps soon I'll touch base on all that's happened in the last month - Hayden's successful surgery, William's 1st VBS, fireworks, etc.
Today I want to share with all of you our adventurous Friday. On the 4th, we traveled over to Vero Beach to hang out with William's great, great aunt Rachael. After a yummy lunch, we decided to get William's toes in the Atlantic Ocean - and boy did he love it! We couldn't even get him to look at the camera because he was so fascinated with the water coming back and forth at him. 5 minutes later, it came a downpour and we had to run to the car. Oh well. Squishing his toes in the sand, another 'first' for the little W.
2 comments:
how fun! glad he loves the beach since he's a florida boy!
He loved those waves!
Post a Comment