Monday, June 2, 2008

1st Haircut!!

So I woke up this morning knowing that at 4pm we had scheduled for W's first haircut...and for a second I thought, maybe it's too soon. He's just a little baby. AND THEN, I went to pick him up out of his crib, and I said to myself, "today is most definitely the day for the haircut!"So W and I went for the big event and had a great time. Mrs. Gina did a fantastic job entertaining him while cutting the 'fro. No more hair over the eyes & ears, no more baby rat-tail. He's a handsome little boy!!
Here he is, styled and ready to roll!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a handsome little man!!!

laura said...

she did a good job! you can't even tell that he had a haircut.

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness.. He's so cute! Of all the baby haircuts I've seen... I've never seen one go that smoothly. His laid back demeanor is precious!!